2020 Semiconductor Packaging News Media Guide (PDF format)
Electronic-media continues to expand as industry professionals seek daily updates on news and events shaping the semiconductor packaging and micro-electronics market. An advertising campaign in Semiconductor Packaging News provides daily e-media visibility with high-frequency advertising designed to meet every budget. We reach over 125,000 industry professionals who are eager to learn more about your products and services.
Semiconductor Packaging News
Semiconductor Packaging News is the best resource for news and information in the packaging and micro-electronics market. Our Editors search hundreds of industry sources every business day providing news and information on semiconductor packaging markets. Your advertising will reach the 30,000 daily e-mail subscribers and 125,000 unique website visitors.
- Over 125,000 unique readers during past 12 months
- 130 countries represented by our readership
- 7,000+ clicks per month to advertisers web pages
Semiconductor Packaging News subscribers and website visitors are the same industry professionals you want to reach, they're your prospects and your customers. Rather than weekly or monthly, these professionals want to know what's happening in this industry today!. They keep themselves up to speed by reading our e-mail newsletter every business day.
We add hundreds of new subscribers each month, and visit trade shows promoting our newsletter contributing to an outstanding subscriber database of genuine industry pros.
48% of our readers are from North America with 30% from Asia Pacific and 22% from Europe. Since subscribers to Semiconductor Packaging News can opt-out at any time, our database is always up to date.
The goal of a text ad is to deliver readers direct to your website. We encourage our advertisers to run multiple text ads in a single ad campaign. Multiple ads keep them fresh and generate more clicks all for the same price.
Click Here To See More.
If you're looking to build your brand, promote an upcoming event, or just make a statement, Banner Ads are ideal. With Semiconductor Packaging News your Banner Ad campaign runs 4 days per month.
Click Here To See More.
Semiconductor Packaging News Performance
When you place an ad in a magazine, your cost is fixed regardless of how many people read or respond to your message. Magazine ads can cost more than $4,000 per page. Print advertising has become the "great unknown" - you sense your ad is working, but if you place display advertising in more than one industry magazine, you seldom know:
- How many prospects saw your magazine ad?
- How many website visits your magazine ad generated?
- If the copy of one magazine ad is more effective than another?
- Whether your ad is working at all?
When you advertise in Semiconductor Packaging News you get detailed feedback.
Attention Getting Headlines
- We continuously track the number of clicks and views your text ads and banner ads generates.
- Our Campaign Tracking Software gives insight into whether your message is attracting attention - 24/7. And you can change your ad to refocus its impact.
Headlines and subheads are key to driving visitors to your website. One way to get new ideas for headlines is to consider a variety of approaches to reaching your target audience. Visit our Advertising Headlines page for ideas. You may wish to run you ad headlines through this Headlines Analyzer.
Please review the following for pricing details, mechanical specifications, publishers terms agency discount information.
Electronic-media continues to expand as industry professionals seek daily updates on news and events shaping the semiconductor packaging and micro-electronics market. An advertising campaign provides daily e-media visibility with high-frequency advertising designed to meet every budget. We reach over 125,000 industry professionals who are eager to learn more about your products and services.
Text Ads and Banner Ads are available in various formats. With our monthly media report you can monitor the performance of your ad campaigns.
Silver Level Advertising Campaign
Gold Level Advertising Campaign
- Combination "text ad" alternating with "banner ad" running 8 days per month (3 banner ads/5 text ads) or
- Text ad running 8 days per month
- Ads will display in the broadcast email newsletter, but not on the website
- 6 month campaign $995/month
- 12 month campaign $900/month
- Combination "text ad" alternating with "banner ad" running 15 days per month (5 banner ads/10 text ads) or
- Text ad running 15 days per month
- PLUS - Text ad will be placed in sponsor position once per month
- Ads will be displayed in the broadcast email newsletter AND on the website.
- 6 month campaign $1,850/month
- 12 month campaign $1,750/month
- All charges are due at the end of the month except 1-month campaigns which are due in advance
- Prices quoted above are for payment by credit card. For 30-day payment terms by standard invoice, a 10% surcharge will be applied
- Design charges are determined on a per job basis
- Campaigns may be cancelled at the end of a month with 60 days notice.
- Text ad campaigns should be submitted using the form below. Each text ad will include a headline and body text. The headline should not exceed 40 characters including spaces. The body portion should not exceed 150 characters including spaces.
- Text ads include a simple graphic (photo or logo). If a graphic is supplied, the file must be jpeg or gif. Circuitnet may crop the image and reduce the size to 70x55 pixels.
- Banner ads should be supplied as an animated gif, no larger than 60KB. Flash files not allowed in e-mail newsletter.
- Banner sizes:
Vertical Banner 160 pixels x 300 pixels
- Special Note for Microsoft Outlook Users
Users with Microsoft Outlook and some other e-mail clients cannot view animated GIF banners in e-mails. The gif image will be locked on the 1st panel view. Please consider this limitation as you design banners for placement within e-mail newsletters.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by Circuitnet Media LLC.
- No conditions other than those set forth in this rate card shall be binding upon Circuitnet Media LLC unless specifically agreed to by Circuitnet Media LLC in writing.
- Positioning of text ads and banner ads is at the sole discretion of Circuitnet Media LLC except where a specific position has been agreed to by Circuitnet LLC in writing.
- Changes in advertising by the advertiser or its agency may take up to 5 days to implement. Circuitnet Media LLC is under no obligation to revise advertising with less than a 5 day notice.
- Circuitnet Media LLC is not liable for any delays in the production or delivery of the publication or product due to any conditions beyond Circuitnet Media LLC's control.
- In no event shall Circuitnet Media LLC be liable for any consequential, incidental or special damages, nor shall its liability for any act, error or omission, whether or not due to its negligence, exceed the price paid to Circuitnet Media LLC for the publication of such materials.
- Circuitnet Media LLC reserves the right to hold the advertiser and its agency jointly and severally liable for all monies that are due and payable to Circuitnet Media LLC.
- Circuitnet Media LLC's services are subject to the terms of the applicable approved advertising insertion order.
- All payments for open terms orders are due within thirty (30) days of the invoice date. Advertiser shall pay a late charge of 1% per month (12% per year) on all open terms invoices not paid within thirty (30) days of the date of such invoices.
Editor / Business Manager
We search for industry news so you don't need to.
Free Newsletter Subscription
Semiconductor Packaging News is built for professionals who bear the responsibility of looking ahead, imagining the future, and preparing for it.
Insert Your Email Address