Custom Email Broadcast
The custom email broadcast program available from Semiconductor Packaging News will send a custom email newsletter to our exclusive list of over 35,000 industry professionals. Use your custom email broadcast to promote a webinar, announce a new product or service, invite trade show visitors to your booth, or anything you want to promote. Almost any topic is eligible assuming your message is geared to an audience of industry professionals focused on semiconductor packaging, assembly or manufacturing.
Select the day and the time for your broadcast, and your custom message is sent directly to our global readership. This new program is available to all Semiconductor Packaging News advertisers and we have options for one-time broadcast or email twice spaced a week or two apart.
We can create the custom e-mail newsletter from your basic word document and rework it to meet broadcast email code standards to ensure your email message displays clearly on all types of devices including full computer screens, tablet screens and smart phone screens.
Here are a few examples to review:
Henkel Webinar: Integrated Advanced Underfill Solutions
Aculon NanoProof PCB Waterproofing Webinar
Smart Card Market Trends and Integrated Adhesive Solutions from Henkel
Mechanical Specification Guidelines For Custom Emails
- Keep it simple. Focus on your message.
- Images must reside on a publicly accessible web server.
- Use tables in your HTML design. All email programs use different methods to render HTML so high-level coding may not display as intended.
- We recommend that custom emails be no greater than 600 pixels wide.
- Because all email programs render HTML differently, emails should be tested prior to sending. At Circuitnet we use a Litmus.com to test how email pages will display.
- Consider spam filters and spam firewalls when coding.