We search for industry news, so you don't need to.
|Advertising Rate Card - 2013
2013 Semiconductor Packaging News Media Guide
Electronic-media continues to expand as industry professionals seek daily updates on news and events shaping the semiconductor packaging and micro-electronics market. An advertising campaign provides daily e-media visibility with high-frequency advertising designed to meet every budget. We reach over 230,000 industry professionals who are eager to learn more about your products and services.
Text Ads and Banner Ads are available in various formats. With our free on-line tracking program you can monitor the performance of your ad campaigns.
Silver Level Advertising Campaign
Combination "text ad" alternating with "banner ad" running 8 days per month (4 banner ads/4 text ads) or
Text ad running 8 days per month
Ads will display in the broadcast email newsletter, but not on the website
3 month campaign $995/month
- 12 month campaign $895/month
Gold Level Advertising Campaign
Combination "text ad" alternating with "banner ad" running 15 days per month (5 banner ads/10 text ads) or
Text ad running 15 days per month
PLUS - Text ad will be placed in sponsor position 2 days per month
Ads will be displayed in the broadcast email newsletter AND
on the website.
3 month campaign $1950/month
- 12 month campaign $1850/month
- All charges are due at the end of the month except 1-month campaigns which are due in advance
- Prices quoted above are for payment by credit card. For 30-day payment terms by standard invoice, a 10% surcharge will be applied
- Design charges are determined on a per job basis
- Campaigns may be canceled at any time with a 30 day notice.
- Text ad campaigns should be submitted using the form below. Each text ad will include a headline and body text. The headline should
not exceed 40 characters including spaces. The body portion should not exceed 220 characters including spaces.
- Text ads include a simple graphic (photo or logo). If a graphic is supplied, the file must be jpeg, gif or tiff. Circuitnet may crop the image and reduce the size to 60x70 pixels square.
- Banner ads should be supplied as an animated gif, no larger than 60KB. Flash files not allowed in e-mail newsletter.
- Banner sizes:
Vertical Banner 160 pixels x 300 pixels
Horizontal Banner 468 pixels x 60 pixels
Special Note for Microsoft Vista & Outlook 2007
Users with Microsoft Vista & Outlook 2007 cannot view animated GIF banners in e-mails viewed using Microsoft Outlook 2007. The gif image will be locked on the 1st panel view. Please consider this limitation as you design banners for placement within e-mail newsletters.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by Circuitnet LLC.
- No conditions other than those set forth in this rate card shall be binding upon Circuitnet LLC unless specifically agreed to by Circuitnet LLC in writing.
- Positioning of text ads and banner ads is at the sole discretion of Circuitnet LLC except where a specific position has been agreed to by Circuitnet LLC in writing.
- Cancellations or changes in advertising by the advertiser or its agency may take up to 5 days to implement. Circuitnet LLC is under no obligation to revise advertising with less than a 5 day notice.
- Circuitnet LLC is not liable for any delays in the production or delivery of the publication or product due to any conditions beyond Circuitnet LLC's control.
- In no event shall Circuitnet LLC be liable for any consequential, incidental or special damages, nor shall its liability for any act, error or omission, whether or not due to its negligence, exceed the price paid to Circuitnet LLC for the publication or distribution of such materials.
- Circuitnet LLC reserves the right to hold the advertiser and its agency jointly and severally liable for all monies that are due and payable to Circuitnet LLC.
- Circuitnet LLC's services are subject to the terms of the applicable approved advertising insertion order.
- All payments for open terms orders are due within thirty (30) days of the invoice date. Advertiser shall pay a late charge of 1% per month (12% per year) on all open terms invoices not paid within thirty (30) days of the date of such invoices.
Use this form to provide us with advertising details or to request that we contact you.
This page has been viewed 2207 times.